What you can't do:
- Prevent people spoofing their IPs.
- Block IP addresses on sites you don't control (e.g. Google search results).
What you can do:
- Track invalid clicks already captured by Google using the Invalid Clicks column.
- Monitor the conversion rate of clicks to look for sudden drops or unexpected behaviour.
- Try the invalid clicks troubleshooter.
- Report suspected invalid clicks (within the U.S. or outside the U.S.)
- Relax. Click fraud would be a huge threat to Google's business if they ignored it, so it's in their interest to actively counter it and investigate your concerns.
How Google prevents invalid activity:
How you can help to prevent invalid activity:
部分有关 广告联盟作弊 与反作弊资料收集