- Create a organization
To verify domain, you have to add many records in DNS
- Create an alias in the same time. This alias will be used to login web mail later
- Verify DKIM in SES
- Login web mail. e.g. Alias is qqtw, default domain will be qqtw.awsapps.com,
URL to access AWS web mail: https://qqtw.awsapps.com/mail
To send email by SES
- Receive verify email from SES
- Obtain SMTP credentials
- Request production access (Moving out of the Amazon SES sandbox)
- Request could be rejected if they think information is not sufficient.
Server Name: email-smtp.us-west-2.amazonaws.com Port: 25, 465 or 587 Use Transport Layer Security (TLS): Yes Authentication: Your SMTP credentials. See below for more information.